Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2010

How do I feel?

I just finished filling out the paperwork for my assessment. I'm having mixed feelings about my appointment. I'm scared that the people there will say, "Sara, you don't have a problem, just deal with it!" That's a pretty irrational fear, but it's real. Also, I have a quitting tendency that I'm very concerned about. It has a lot to do with my bipolar disorder, but I will get really excited about doing something new and I'll do great for a couple weeks, then I'll quit whatever I was trying. I do this with diets, therapists, exercise programs, jobs, and many other things. These people at this assessment are  my last resort. (I'll talk about all my previous resorts in a future blog.) If I quit on them (or in the unlikely case they quit on me) I  am out of other options. I don't know what I would do. So, I simply have to feel hopeful about this experience. Because if I don't, what else can I put my hope in?

No comments:

Post a Comment