Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Time for something new....

Ok, I feel a little silly. I just spent the last few posts telling you about intuitive eating. And now, although I'm not abandoning what I've learned, I am moving on to something new.

I have decided that I am going to do Weight Watchers. At first I was going to phrase this as I was going to "try again", but I want to use stronger and more positive language than that. So I'm not trying, I'm DOING, and it's not again, because last time was just a "try". Get it? :)

Why am I doing this? Well, I am sick of not losing weight. I'm frustrated that I'm gaining weight again. And I am just all around sick of being stuck in this body! So tomorrow I am going to my first WW meeting, and I am greatly looking forward to it!

I was going to post my "before" picture and weight, but I just chickened out. But I promise that when I lose some weight I will post my starting information. It's just too embarrassing to post when I'm still there, you know?

I will be back tomorrow to tell you how it goes!






No comments:

Post a Comment